This English lesson is for you if:
|ESL/ EFL teachers||
The package includes:
- Mechanical tools English Lesson – 9 pages
- Answer Sheet (.pdf)
- audio file (.mp3) – female voice
- mechanical tool flashcards (20 different tools)
- ReadMe.txt including some ideas on using the flashcards to introduce focus vocab – preferably as a warm-up activity
About the lesson (plan)
- English Grammar: Imperative Forms (A2)
- Target Vocabulary: Mechanical tools (specialized vocabulary, not level-related)
Presentation: (pages 2, 3)
- 1. Connect the words with the definitions.
(mechanical tools need to be connected with their definitions, explaining what the tool is used for)
- 2. Listen to the text and fill in the blanks.
(How to make a table – targeted vocabulary and grammar)
- 3. Mark the statements T for true and F for false.
(questions related to the listening comprehension above)
Practice: (pages 5, 6, 7)
- 1. Give positive and negative instructions.
- 2. Crossword. *vocabulary/ spelling exercise.
- 3. Match the opposites.
Production (page 8) – 3 assignments
- explain how to use
- work in pairs
Credits (page 9)Also available: 20 Mechanical tools flashcards