This English lesson is for you if:
The package includes:
- English Lesson for beginners. (.pdf) – 8 pages
- Answer Sheet (.pdf)
- audio file (.mp3) – female voice (native British speaker)
About the lesson (plan)
- Target English Grammar: How + adjectives questions (How long/tall/deep etc. + much/many)
- Target Vocabulary: Natural world
Presentation: (page 2, 3)
- 1. Listen to the text and choose a title for each paragraph from the box.
- 2. Mark the statements T for True and F for False.
- 3. Put the words from the box in the correct category.
Tells the story of Gianna and her dog Dr. Strangelove (Doc) who are going hiking in the mountains.
(listening + reading comprehension/ focus on target vocabulary.)
(tests how well the information from exercise 1 was understood)
(Three categories: weather/area/activity. Vocabulary exercise. )
Practice: (pages 5, 6)
- 1. Make questions for the answers using How long / How high etc.
- 2. Write words with the opposite meaning.
- 3. Read the text and fill in the blanks with the words from the box.
(Vocabulary/ Grammar exercise)
(Focus vocabulary exercise.)
(Reading exercise. Targets focus vocabulary. )
Production (classroom activities – page 7) – 3 assignments: pair work, and how + adjective question creation
Credits (page 9)