Comparative and Superlative Adjectives Lesson Plan
This is an English lesson plan on Comparative and Superlative Adjectives in English. The lesson plan is suitable for teachers working with beginner English learners.
Here is a free set of animal flashcards to help you introduce and practice the focus vocabulary in this lesson:
Animal Flashcards (A1-A2) beginner and lower intermediate
This English lesson is for you if:
The package includes:
- English Lesson (plan) for beginners. (.pdf) – 9 pages
- Answer Sheet (.pdf)
- audio file (.mp3) – Native American speaker
About the lesson (plan)
- English Grammar: Comparative and Superlative Adjectives
- Target Vocabulary: Animals (at the zoo)
Presentation: (page 2, 3)
- Listen to the text and fill in the blanks.
- Answer the questions.
- Read the text and make the verbs in brackets comparatives.
Practice: (pages 6, 7)
- In the table below write the comparative and superlative adjectives (short adjectives).
- In the table below write the comparative and superlative adjectives (long adjectives).
- Underline the correct options (comparative or superlative).
Production (page 8) – 3 assignments
Credits (page 9)