This English lesson is for you if:
The package includes:
- English Lesson for intermediate level (B1) (.pdf) – 8 pages
- Answer Sheet (.pdf)
- audio file (.mp3) – Native American speaker
About the lesson:
- English Grammar: Linking Words – Although, as a result, because, etc.
- Target Vocabulary: Arts and Media
- Warm-up: talk to a partner. – What do you most often talk about with your friends and family?
Presentation (pages 2,3):
- Complete the texts below with words from the box. Do not use all the words.
- Listen to Geogina and Tina’s talk about their experiences. Fill in the table with the connecting words.
- Listen to Georgina and Tina again. Mark the statements T for true, and F for false.
Practice (pages 5,6):
- Complete the sentences adding the most appropriate linking word from the box. Not all words will be used.
- Match the beginnings from column A with the endings from column B.
- Underline the correct linking word in the brackets:
Production – 2 assignments
Credits page (page 8)