This English lesson is for you if:
The package includes:
- English Lesson for intermediate learners. (.pdf) – 10 pages
- Answer Sheet (.pdf)
- audio file (.mp3) – female voice and male voice
About the lesson (plan)
- English Grammar: All, Both, Either, Neither
- Target Vocabulary: Technology
Presentation: (pages 2, 3)
- Put the words from the box in the correct column.
- Listen to the conversation. Fill in the blanks.
- Read the text. Mark the statements T for true, and F for false.
Practice: (page 5, 6)
- Underline the correct option.
- Fill in the blanks with a suitable word. Use either/ neither/ all/ none/ both, etc.
- Choose the correct answers to these statements.
Production (Teachers Only – page 9) – 3 assignments
Credits (page 10)