This English lesson is for you if:
The package includes:
- English Lesson for lower intermediate level (A2) (.pdf) – 10 pages
- Answer Sheet (.pdf)
- audio file (.mp3) – Native American speaker
About the lesson:
- English Grammar: Present Perfect Tense.
- Target Vocabulary: My Family
Presentation (pages 2, 3):
- Listen to Lisa’s story and fill in the blanks.
- Answer the questions in full sentences:
- Put the questions from exercise 2 in the correct column (Present Simple | Past Simple | Present Perfect).
(Listening exercise: focus grammar and vocabulary included. Tells Lisa’s grandparents’ story who have been married for a long time.)
(The questions in this exercise are related to the text above. Checks how well the information was understood.)
(Marks the difference between the tenses. Students should already be aware of Present and Past Simple tenses at this stage.)
Practice (pages 7, 8):
- Make the verb in brackets Present Perfect Tense.
- Make questions from the sentences.
- Make negative.
(Grammar practice exercise. Focus vocabulary included.)
(Grammar practice exercise: asking questions. Focus vocabulary included.)
(Grammar practice exercise: negative sentences. Focus vocabulary included.)
Production (page 9) – 2 assignments: interview and report
Credits (page 10)