This English lesson is for you if:
The package includes:
- English Lesson for lower intermediate level (A2) (.pdf) – 9 pages
- Answer Sheet (.pdf)
- audio file (.mp3) – female voice, native American speaker
About the lesson:
- English Grammar: Present Continuous for future.
- Target Vocabulary: Money and Shopping (Clothes)
Presentation: (pages 2, 3)
- Listen to Sara’s story and fill in the blanks.
- Mark the statements T for true, F for false:
- Write the correct word next to the picture (vocabulary exercise).
Fill in the blanks exercise. Focuses both grammar and vocabulary.
Tests how well the story above was understood.
Practice:(pages 6, 7)
- Underline the sentences where the Present Continuous is used for future.
- Make negative.
- Put the words in brackets in Present Continuous.
- Put the words from the box in the correct column.
Focus Grammar exercise (students make the difference between the two usage of Present Continuous)
Focus Grammar exercise (from positive statements/questions students form negative ones, to practice formation)
Focus Grammar exercise (from verbs in brakets students practice Present Continuous formation remembering to include the verb To Be)
Target vocabulary exercise (Put words under the correct category “Clothes and things” or “Money and shopping”
Production (page 8) – 3 assignments
Credits (page 9)