This English lesson is for you if:
The package includes:
- English Lesson for beginners. (.pdf) – 9 pages
- Answer Sheet (.pdf)
- audio file (.mp3) – female voice
About the lesson (plan)
- Target English Grammar: Past Simple of To Be
- Target Vocabulary: Describing things and people
Presentation: (page 2, and 3)
- Read the text and answer the questions T for True, and F for False.
- Connect the opposite words.
- Listen to the text and fill in the blanks.
(Reading comprehension exercise. Introducing new grammar, and focus vocabulary.)
(Vocabulary exercise – words used to describe the state of people and things.)
(Listening exercise, no true and false questions.)
Practice: (page 6, 7)
- Change to Past Simple of To Be
- Write negative or positive sentences in Column B with the words from Column A. Use was or wasn’t/were or weren’t.
- Find the words.
(7 sentences in Present sSimple of To Be must be changed to Past Simple of To Be. Exercising questions/statements.)
(The words in this exercise are not in the correct order. Students use the words from Column A to create sentences in the right order in Column B, adding the past simple form of to be.)
(Wordpuzzle. Exercising focus vocabulary.)
Production ( page 8) – 3 assignments, the first one related to the last exercise in Practice
Credits (page 9)