This English lesson is for you if:
About the lesson:
- Lesson Goals: This English lesson presents modals (should) – how to form it, use it and what it means.
- English Grammar: Modals – Should
- Target Vocabulary: Body and Health
The package includes:
- English lesson for lower intermediate level (A2) (.pdf) – 9 pages
- Answer Sheet (.pdf) – 4 pages
- audio file (.mp3) – female voice
Presentation: (pages 2, 3)
- Listen to the story and fill in the blanks.
(Tells the story of Monika who calls her friend and tells her she has a toothache. Monika should see a dentist, but she doesn’t want to.)
- Mark the statements T for true, F for false.
- Write the correct word from the box to finish the sentences. (vocabulary exercise).
Practice:(pages 6, 7)
- Make questions from the sentences.
- Read the texts and fill in the blanks with should or shouldn’t.
- 3. Connect Column A with Column B.
Production (page 8) – 3 assignments
Credits (page 9)