This English lesson is for you if:
The package includes:
- English Lesson for lower intermediate level. (.pdf) – 9 pages
- Answer Sheet (.pdf)
- audio file (.mp3) – Native American speaker
About the lesson:
- English Grammar: Gerund (the -ing form of the verb).
- Target Vocabulary: Education and Studying
Presentation: (pages 2, 3)
- Listen to the text and fill in the blanks.
- Mark the sentences T for true, and F for false.
- Connect the words with their meaning (vocabulary exercise).
Practice: (pages 5, 6, 7)
- Form gerund from the verbs in brackets.
- Match the verbs with their gerund.
- Underline the correct answer.
- Crosswords (vocabulary exercise).
Production (Teachers Only) (page 8) – 2 assignments
Credits (page 9)