Here is a free set of animal flashcards to help you introduce and practice the focus vocabulary in this lesson:
Animal Flashcards (A1-A2) beginner and lower intermediate
This English lesson is for you if:
The package includes:
- English Lesson (plan) for beginners. (.pdf) – 9 pages
- Answer Sheet (.pdf)
- audio file (.mp3) – Native American speaker
About the lesson (plan)
- English Grammar: Comparative and Superlative Adjectives
- Target Vocabulary: Animals (at the zoo)
Presentation: (page 2, 3)
- Listen to the text and fill in the blanks.
- Answer the questions.
- Read the text and make the verbs in brackets comparatives.
Practice: (pages 6, 7)
- In the table below write the comparative and superlative adjectives (short adjectives).
- In the table below write the comparative and superlative adjectives (long adjectives).
- Underline the correct options (comparative or superlative).
Production (page 8) – 3 assignments
Credits (page 9)